The Blog Park

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Still at it

I am still trying to make sense of the things that do not make any sense at all to me. Why is this so? When things seem to be simple and easily comprehended something comes and messes it all up and I end up thinking that it is not worth the trouble at all. Still, being in Cagayan de Oro city and doing pretty much the same thing as I did before which was being dense and confused is not really a big improvement from what I was doing before.

Then I was angry and confused, almost ready to lay down and die. This was of course too easy and life is not about to make it easier for me so it led me here to this wonderful city which they call Cagayan de Oro city and I have been trying to make sense of an existence which seems to be dogged by all kinds of adversity.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Cell Phones
Cingular Cell Phones